Not often am I rendered completely speechless. Jordan has stumped me twice...
Back around the time of CJ's 3rd birthday, the gift selected was "Big Boy Underwear". Cj was coming out of diapers and needed some new undies in his arsenal. So Jordan and I went to Wal-Mart to find CJ some new underwear.
As we were making our way back to the Boys' Department, I asked her whether we should get CJ Boxers or Briefs...
I don't like briefs. When boys wear briefs all their stuff is piled up in the front.
I nearly choked.
- Why Capital One SUCKS!!
- Advanced Beginner Tech Support (or What the Hell Does This Button Do?)
- F'in Squirrels
- Thoughts around Christmas
- The smartest man alive...until...
- Karma is a Roach on the McDonald's Drive-Thru Window
- Bus Stop Commando
- Learning the Hard Way
- No Such Thing as a "Dog Year"
- When Good Fruit Goes Bad
- Fantasy Football
- Weird South Carolina Weather
- Fruit-Flavored Fruit
- Magic 8 Ball
- UPS is AMAZING!
- Vacation - Day #1
- Jordan's Musings
- Religious Tolerance
- Rant 05/04/09